AAF, AIGA, IABC, JAMA, JOMM, and PRSA Present:
2014 Alphabet Soup Social
This year’s sixth annual Alphabet Soup Social is sure to be a can’t miss!
Come mix and mingle with some of Jacksonville’s leading organizations and their member professionals at the sixth annual Alphabet Soup Social for a night of networking and fun.
The Alphabet Soup Social is free to attend for all and is open to anyone interested in mingling among professional communicators, advertisers, marketers and more. So bring an appetite for networking, a smile and plenty of business cards.
When: Thursday, October 16
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: CoWork Jax (www.coworkjax.com)
Address: 5 West Forsyth Street #200 | Jacksonville, FL 32202
Cost: FREE to attend; plus, drinks and appetizers are also on us.
RSVP through Eventbrite by October 15
Participating organizations at the sixth annual Alphabet Soup Social include:
- AAF (American Advertising Federation)
- AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts)
- IABC (International Association of Business Communicators)
- JAMA (Jacksonville American Marketing Association)
- JOMM (Jacksonville Online Marketing Meetup)
- PRSA (Public Relations Society of America)
These organizations represent professionals in advertising, marketing, public relations, media and communications.
Start the conversation at #abcsoup!