- This event has passed.
How to Stand Out in 2018… and Beyond
January 18 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Whether you’re building your career in marketing or building your own business, whether you’re focused on your personal brand or your business’s brand, you’ve probably asked yourself questions like:
- How can I stand out in the crowd?
- How can I build something that’s long-term and sustainable?
- When there’s already so much noise out there, where should I focus my attention and why?
Our guest, Jay Owen, owner of local digital marketing agency Design Extensions and author of the book + podcast, “Building A Business that Lasts”, has asked himself these questions many times over the course of his 20+ year career. For our first luncheon of 2018, Jay will fill us in on some of the lessons he’s learned along the way, as well as applying an entrepreneurial mindset to meet your goals. Some of Jay’s top lessons include:
- How podcasting can build a brand at an exponential level and reach people you’ve not been able to before
- See how focusing on your strengths with intentional growth can be life alternating
- Learn to automate or die the death of too much work with too little return
Whether you’re dedicated to growing as a marketer, a business owner, or both this year, this will be a discussion you won’t want to miss!
Immediately following the discussion will be a live Q&A.
About Jay Owen:
Jay is a lifelong entrepreneur. He started his first business at the age of 8 and founded Design Extensions, a digital marketing agency, at the age of 17. For nearly 20 years, he’s grown that agency, year over year. His desire is to use his experiences and those from other entrepreneurs to help businesses and the people in them make it through all types of seasons. When Jay is not working on the podcast or digital agency, he can usually be found with of his wife Claire and their five children in St. Augustine, Florida.