Could this be you? You just had annual review and your boss says you need to up your professional game. Maybe you are new to Jacksonville and want to meet your marketing peers. Maybe you are a seasoned pro that needs a fresh perspective on your career. Maybe you own a business and need fresh inspiration to target clients. Whatever the case may be, the Jacksonville Chapter of the American Marketing Association (JAMA) has the tools and resources you need to help you reach your professional goals.
The heart and soul of JAMA is the diverse group of people who attend the monthly programs. From experienced veterans to fresh-faced college students, JAMA attracts 20 to 50 professionals to its monthly networking events, all with a unique perspective on the industry. Corporate marketers, nonprofit communications professionals and independent business owners gather monthly to hear from top regional and national speakers on marketing topics including:
- Brand messaging for your marketing and
- Current digital marketing strategies
- Audience segmentation for maximum impact
- Local and national marketing communications trends
In addition to gaining knowledge and relationships with fellow professionals, JAMA has access to some of the best professional resources on a local and national level. Some of our favorite resources include:
- Free subscriptions to the Jacksonville Business Journal, Marketing News and Marketing Insights Magazine
- Discounts on meetings and networking events. (Save even more money on our monthly breakfast meetings by utilizing our early bird member pricing!)
- Free webinars to enhance your professional skills without leaving the office. (Don’t forget to follow the hashtag to connect and interact with other people on the call).
- Free member-only access to world class marketing content including case studies, white papers and many more tools and resources on the national American Marketing Association There is even a national job board focused solely on marketing related careers.
Many employers may cover the cost of your professional membership, be sure to ask! We hope to see you at a future JAMA event! Be sure to say hello to a board member (noted by the ribbons on our name tags). We’d love to introduce you around and speak to you more about the benefits of joining JAMA.
Don’t forget to join the conversation online: