Confident Public Speaking With Snowden McFall
July 16 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join Us For An Interactive Session On Confident Public Speaking With Snowden McFall
Want to be confident speaking in person and online, sell more, and make a difference?
Public speaking is a key skill set for every thriving professional.
In this highly interactive session with 25-year professional speaker and online keynoter,
Snowden McFall, you’ll learn:
• To harness the power of your voice to make a difference
• How to authentically present with energy and enthusiasm
• How to engage your audience in person or online
• How to set up Zoom and other platforms so you and your message shine
• How to overcome nerves and deliver with obvious confidence and clarity.
Friday, July 16th
University of North Florida Auditorium
About Snowden McFall
• Owner of 2 businesses: Brightwork Advertising and Training and Fired Up! Professional Speaking and Coaching.
• She is a professional keynote speaker, corporate trainer, and certified women’s coach in confident public speaking and making more money.
• Author of 6 books including Fired Up!, which has sold 65,000 copies worldwide. Her latest is Stress Express! 15 Instant Stress Relievers.
• Host of the tv show, Ignite Success!, featuring inspirational women leaders
• Received President Obama’s Presidential Volunteer Service Award
• Graduate of Leadership Jacksonville
• Named National Women in Business Advocate of the Year by the US Small Business administration.
• Featured as an expert on burnout and stress in Investors Business Daily and Foxnews.com and Success Magazine