The Agile Brand: Creating Authentic Customer Experiences
Brands have evolved over several centuries from simple tools for recognition to something much more nuanced and sophisticated in the modern age. Being an agile brand means taking part in a relationship with consumers. While this means giving up some control over your brand, it rewards you with loyal long-term customers. Based on Greg Kihlström’s book, The Agile Brand, this presentation follows the evolution of branding from its beginnings to the authentic relationship with brands that modern consumers want, and gives practical examples of what you can do to create a more modern, agile brand while staying true to your core values.
FREE VIRTUAL EVENT!
Sep 17, 2021
12:00 PM EST
What is discussed:
● How brands that embrace consumer feedback and create a “living” brand that evolves over time while staying true to its values.
● The modern device-agnostic consumer and how successful brands adapt their marketing and customer experience to reach them effectively
● The relationship between branding, marketing, and customer experience
What you’ll learn:
● What to do (and what not to do) when adapting to a changing consumer landscape
● How to balance the need for a brand to stay true to its mission and values while adapting and remaining nimble to changing trends and consumer behaviors
● How to measure the effectiveness of an agile brand
About the speaker:
Greg is a best selling author, speaker, and entrepreneur. He is an entrepreneur, author and speaker, after selling his award-winning digital experience agency. He has worked with some of the world’s top brands, including Coca-Cola, Dell, FedEx, GEICO, Marriott, MTV, Starbucks, Toyota and VMware. He serves on the University of Richmond’s Customer Experience Advisory Board, and was founding Chair of the American Advertising Federation’s National Innovation Committee. Greg has written seven books, including, The Center of Experience (2020) which talks about how customer and employee experience can be operationalized into a cohesive brand experience. His podcast, The Agile World, launched in early 2019 and now in season 3, discusses brand strategy, marketing, customer, and employee experience with thought leaders from leading organizations around the world. He is a contributing writer to Forbes, and has been featured in Advertising Age, Communication Arts, and The Washington Post.