JAMA is now on MeetUp.com » meetup.com/Jacksonville-Chapter-American-Marketing-Association
What is MeetUp.com?
Meetup is the world’s largest network of local groups. Meetup makes it easy for anyone to organize a local group or find one of the thousands already meeting up face-to-face. More than 9,000 groups get together in local communities each day, each one with the goal of improving themselves or their communities.
Why is JAMA on MeetUp and what does this mean for me?
JAMA is on MeetUp primarily for the extra visibility online. As people look for groups related to marketing in MeetUp they will now find JAMA as one of the marketing groups that meet regularly and offer great programming.
This doesn’t really change how JAMA has worked or operated previously. AMA Membership is still handled through http://ama.org and Event Registration will still be through Eventbrite.com.
Do I have to be an AMA Member to join JAMA’s MeetUp Page?
No. Anyone can join the JAMA MeetUp page. However just by joining the MeetUp page, you are not an official AMA member or entitled to AMA benefits. Joining the MeetUp page is a great way to keep informed of JAMA events and start connecting with others.
Why would I want to join JAMA?
- Full Access to AMA.org – Publications, White Papers, Podcasts and more.
- Discount to local & national Events – Discounted Pricing, Membership Perks and Free Attendance to Special Events
- Marketer’s Toolkit – Templates, Dashboards, How to Guides
- AMA Publications – Marketing news magazine, & specialized newsletters
- Local Chapters – Connecting with others in AMA
Read more about JAMA Membership Benefits » So You Want to Join JAMA »