AMA Jacksonville members can take advantage of numerous benefits offered through the AMA national organization. They include:
- A subscription to Marketing News, the AMA’s biweekly magazine covering ongoing shifts in the industry
- A discounted subscription to the Jacksonville Business Journal
- Access to the Members-only section of AMA’s Homepage, which includes Marketing Matters – a biweekly newsletter, Business Book Reviews; CRM – a weekly news-feed for AMA members that provides the most up-to-date information pertaining to customer relationship management, case studies, and more!
- Discounts on Professional Development Programs.
- A listing in The AMA’s International Member & Marketing Services Guide.
- Discounts on AMA magazines, journals, and books, which address leading-edge topics in both the practical and theoretical areas of marketing
- Discounts on business products and services through AMA’s Affinity Benefits program. Affinity Benefits providers include MBNA, Airborne Express, AVIS, and USI Administrators
What’s planned for the AMA Jacksonville?
We’re focused on bringing value to our members through creative new approaches to traditional programs and meetings. As a member of the AMA Jacksonville Chapter, you’ll be able to participate in:
- Monthly Membership Meetings – Brainstorm, connect, and share ideas with other marketing professionals on real, relevant topics. Join us for our next breakfast meeting.
- Special Event Programs – Learn about industry trends and creative marketing strategies from leading marketing professionals.
- Community Service Projects – The AMA Jacksonville Chapter is focused on getting involved with topics and projects that impact our local community. These worthwhile projects will also provide an opportunity to hone our skills as marketing professionals.
Join the AMA Jacksonville Chapter today! Click here to sign up!
Already a member? Click here to renew your membership.
If you have any questions or need additional information, send a message to email@example.com. You can also find more information through the American Marketing Association Jacksonville Chapter groups on LinkedIn or Facebook.