The American Marketing Association is one of the largest marketing associations in the world, with over 30,000 members who work, teach and study in the field. By becoming a member, you gain access to a vast body of marketing knowledge, high-quality training programs, the latest tools and tactics, exposure to leading-edge thinking, and opportunities to interact with marketing peers around the world.
Explore the top reasons to join the AMA today!
Innovative Resources and Tools
As an AMA member, you’ll get unlimited access to our vast members-only resources, tools and content such as white papers, best practices, and research reports written by the most respected names in the industry. Resources include:
- Member-Only Content, explore the hundreds of the latest articles and research by topic, including white papers and best practices, plus an extensive archive.
- AMA Marketer’s Toolkit, full of interactive templates, tools, and resources to help you in your job.
- Webcasts and podcasts, get access to over 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts on the latest marketing topics.
- AMA e-Newsletters, featuring in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in marketing.
With over 70 chapters across the US, Canada and Mexico, you are able to connect, exchange information and ideas about what’s happening in marketing. It’s an invaluable tool for knowledge building, leadership opportunities and networking alike.
Getting involved in your local chapter is a great way to:
- Quickly integrate and network with the local marketers
- Connect with local business resources
- Expand your conceptual, planning and execution skills through local event management
- Expand your management, leadership and public speaking skills by volunteering for the chapter executive board
Conferences and Training
Members receive significant discounts on all national and local AMA events. Learn from the best and brightest from a broad cross-section of industries, interacting and networking with industry leaders from a selection of AMA conferences. Or roll your sleeves up and participate in an intensive, in-person, two-day session with AMA experts from our many Training Series events.
Explore upcoming AMA events.
The American Marketing Association publishes a variety of magazines and journals directed to academics and marketing professionals. Your membership includes a subscription to Marketing News and another publication (specialty magazine or journal) of your choice.
Specialty magazines include: Marketing Insights and Marketing Health Services. Learn More about AMA publications.
Career Resources and Certification
The Career Resource Center on AMA.org gives you access to hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips and strategies, interview and resume guidelines, ask the expert panel, and more.
Also, AMA members receive 30% off the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program. The PCM program gives you a tangible way to enhance your marketing skills, as well as highlight your accomplishments for prospective employers. You can earn the PCM designation by passing a comprehensive online exam covering the key areas of marketing.
These are just a small sample of all the benefits an American Marketing Association membership has to offer. Explore our Online Guide to AMA Membership Benefits to see what the AMA can do for you.
- Professional Dues – $220 (plus $30 application fee) + local chapter dues.
- Young Professional Dues – $110 + local chapter dues.
- Multi-Year, International & Group rates available. Learn more about these AMA membership types.
Call 800.AMA.1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org